MULTIPLE MERGES

Is there a way to get XyWrite to handle merging several files automatically? In
other words can I make a file that has all the data and master documents
defined and then tell XyWrite to merge according to that file? The only thing I
have been able to come up with is anXPL program with "BC" type data+main... for
each file. With this approach I have to include a WAIT after each TYPE. Any
ideas?

 Remember,

 Stop and smell the roses along the way!

 ----John