Printing long documents

I have to print copies of a 100,000 word document in several chapters with many footnotes. Can I
trust XY4 to print it with all the footnotes appearing at the end (using NF and DF commands). I
don't want to get to the end and find they are missing or corrupted. My alternative is to print
chapter by chapter with footnotes at the end of each chapter but this is much more labour
intensive. Has anyone succeeded, or failed with similar documents?

Paul Breeze