Profitable BBSes

You don't know ANY BBSes that make money?
 How about the one in the Milwaukee suburbs with 40 incoming lines?
They take out ads in Computer Shopper, so they must be coping with the
expenses somehow. And the last I heard Gene Plantz ["Chicago's largest
BBS"] has two or three thousand subscribers, who now pay $45 a year.
Hmm: 2000 X 45 = lotsa hard disks.
 And I hope he does make something on it. His board is a very fine
service which has solved numerous problems for many of us. For my
purposes it's more useful than Compuserve.