Re: NEW SYSOP?

XyWrite Revealed by Herbert Tyson. Windcrest Press.
 It is available from TAB books:18008228158 at 24.95 plus (that's for the
softcover). It is thick, it has listings of all the error numbers, commands,
etc. along with the three bit codes. It is not carefully written
conceptually--he tells you the correct actions to perform (he really has done
lots of clever things) but doesn't describe why they work quite cogently. I'll
aborb his wildcard thing offline and then write it up offline and then send
it. I skimmed it while falling asleep last night--you have to recreate the code
for each wildcard each time you bootup xywrite: there is no way to store the
results in a file (he says). More later. (As far as I can tell he doesn't have
anything about screen-codings; his printer file stuff is good. )