XyWrite history?

I am a history buff, including computer history - Beginning my own
journey with the PC in 1986, I am amazed at the progression and yes
regression of system & software technology. For some odd reason I
find the history of word processing software especially intriguing.
I arrived late to the XyWrite scene (circa 2000) so wasn't along for
the journey when it was sold new. I love this classic pinacle of word
processing, using daily for various projects. I was wondering if
anyone could help me with my own little project of a highlight (&
lowlight) abbreviated history of XyWrite over the past two plus decades.
Here's what I have thus far - additions, corrections, & revisions
welcomed:
1982 - David Erickson writes code for XyWrite based on Atex (is this
considered XyWrite version 1?)
1983 - Erickson et al start XyQuest in Billerica, MA - What version
was the first sold by XyQuest to consumers?

DATE? release of XyWrite II - details?

1985? release of XyWrite III -

1989? release of XyWrite III+ (what made it "+"?)
Sept 1990 XyWrite III+ revision (downgrade) due to patent infringement lawsuit threat -
1990 XyQuest deal with IBM to produce "Signature" - after 1.5 years
project ends (was it ever released as "Signature" to consumers?)

1992 XyWrite IV (debugged release of "Signature")
1992 The Technology Group of Baltimore, MD buys XyQuest - continues marketing XyWrite IV & offering support
1993-94 TTG releases XyWrite for Windows - (any versions or revisions
known?)

2001 TTG closes shop
? current - remnants of XyWrite remain in Nota Bene word processor pgm.