Re[2]: Off topic: type (ME letter "Yogh")

You're right, obviously your system can be Unicode-enabled all you
want, but if you don't have a font with the yogh in it, so what? I
thought Lucida sans had all of the Latin extended B range, but I was
wrong, I checked my copy and it doesn't have a 540 or 541 character
either.

The Junicode font I gave the URL for last time has it, though.

There's a handy utility called X-fonter that acts as a character map
for TrueType fonts, giving both ASCII and Unicode maps. It's free for
personal use:
http://users.pandora.be/eclypse

Sorry, I've been guilty of some hasty and sloppy posts lately (where I
usually just lurk). My apologies.