My favorite bugs

Two bugs that others haven't mentioned:

XyWin 4.12:
 Cross-referencing footnotes does *not* work if there is a footnote
formatting command. For example:

  This is a test.≪FN1≪LBfirst≫Text of the footnote...≫
  Where is note # ≪REFfirst≫?

This does not work if I put ≪FM1sz=10pt≫ at the beginning of the
file. If I remove the FM1 command it works. If I mismatch the note
types --- e.g. use FM1 and  FN2 --- the references work but, of
course, the formatting does not. (I had hoped FM2 might inherit FM1
settings if it were left blank. Nope.)

XyDOS 4.017 does not have this problem.

This is a non-destructive bug, but it does make XyWIN useless for
producing camera ready copy of academic writing.

XyDOS 4.017:
 Default OD=0 does not work in graphics mode. (i.e. offset display
 cannot be turned off in graphics mode)  This is a minor thing, but
 it does mean that you cannot display text the full width of the
 screen in graphics mode. OD=0 works as advertised in XyWin.

Both of these bugs are constant and appear on two different machines.
Both appear in Win3.1 and Win95.

Myron