Re Memory problems

Harry, it looks to me as if you're sending a word processor (even as
powerful a one as Xy) to do a database's job. Can Eudora export in tab-
or comma-delimited form? If so, I'd do that, import it into a database or
spreadsheet app to clean it up (e.g., have consistent fields for the same
elements: if field 3 is sometimes company name and sometimes street
address, you're going to have problems), and then, if you want to get it
into Xy, export the cleaned-up file as tab- or comma-delimited, and call
that in Xy. With a little formatting, you could make a Xy data file out
of it and then use mail merge to create a nice listing.
	It also looks to me as if your original file is not normalized. (I think
you know what I'm talking about; if not, e-mail me off list and I'll send
you a very helpful tractate on normal form.) If so, you'll have to export
to two (or more) separate tables first, and create a linking field.
Patricia