Re: local networking

≪REPLY: I know nothing about "home networks" but will look into it.

They can be a little finicky to set up initially. Do you have a geeky
friend who can do that for you? But once set up, their use is pretty
"transparent" and you never have to mess with it again. Also, I'd go
wireless just to avoid the clutter. You just need to buy a plain or
wireless router--maybe $60, set it up or have it set up for you and you're into the Space Age. Highly recommended.≫

Anyone who needs help setting up a home network may contact me privately; I geek for a living. It's
easier than you think, and has many benefits.

flash@xxxxxxxx