Re: Goodbye Xy?

>lack of any way to edit formatting codes. With XyWrite, I can
change the
margins

Yep, 'exactly. Any wordprocessor that doesn't doesn't allow one
to switch to expanded mode and edit the formatting commands is
out of the picture for me right there and then. No matter how
many other gee-whizz features there are in it.

I wish people would state that right away, so that can spare
reading
through the rest of the prose: is it transparent a la XY-DOS, yes
or no? If no, we are really comparing apples and oranges.

-- Rene