Re: Tweaking something...?

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> There is zero reason to load IDKEY.PM to a Save/Get.

In regard to *other* things we may have in .SGT files, or loading
in Startup and thereby soaking up memory, I'd like to see a primer
on how to move that stuff into U2. (Maybe you or Carl wrote one
awhile back, and I just lost track of it ?) This is one of those things
I should have learned about, but never did. I recall several extensive
discussions about Help Frame types, but I think much of it well
predated the arrival of the jumbo U2 archives, or even Xy-4.

Jordan