Keyboards with duplicated F keys

Since we had an exchange on this topic a couple of weeks back, my 5001
keyboard has suddenly started showing its age -- the "a" key is duplicating
itself with some regularity, the "e" key less often ... it can't be long
for this world.

I now can't live without a keyboard with two sets of F keys, one on the top
and one down the left-hand side. (The built-in calculator on my 5001 kbd
[whose LCD display has also begun to decay] is convenient, but isn't
essential for me.) Can anyone advise me on the current availability of a
double-F-key keyboard? I'm writing from England, but in a pinch (and this
is, or soon will be, the mother of all pinches) I would order from the USA
even if it meant paying customs duty on my purchase.

Thanks.
Eric Van Tassel