Re: Welcome to the XyWrite list!

Hi,

Congratulations on the list relocation.

I had set myself "postpone" on the old Xy list because I'm now away from
my office and on a tiny speck of dirt in the Pacific, where 'net access
is sporadic and slow.

Could I impose on you to please set me "nomail" on the new list? If
that's not possible, could you please just unsubscribe me entirely?

Carl Distefano wrote:

Welcome to the XyWrite mailing list at www.freelists.org! This is a continuation of the mailing list hosted for many years at the CCAT server of the University of Pennsylvania. Your subscription was automatically transferred here from that list. The UPenn list will be taken out of commission on or about 16 June. Effective immediately, please post XyWrite-related messages to . Here is some important starter info. for the XyWrite list at FreeLists.org: - To post to the list, send email to: xywrite@xxxxxxxx - You can manage your subscription via your browser by visiting: http://www.freelists.org/list/xywrite This page has a handy form for subscribing, unsubscribing, setting digest mode, suspending mail during vacations, etc. Just type in your email address, choose the desired action from the pulldown menu, and click . - There is a descriptive web page for the list at: http://www.freelists.org/webpage/xywrite - A searchable archive of the new list is available at: http://www.freelists.org/archive/xywrite We are investigating the possibility of moving the comprehensive XySearch archive to freelists.org as well; in the meantime, XySearch will continue as before. - You may wish to review the FreeLists FAQ, at: http://www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq We look forward to continuing the conversation about XyWrite at FreeLists.org.
-- Stephen A. Carter scarter@xxxxxxxx