Re: XyWrite Development

May I add to James Besser's request for information on changes in
XYDOS 5.015 and 4.016 a statement about acknowledged bugs in the
latter. Some early reports indicated people were running into
problems worse than the ones that 4.016 fixed.

Let me suggest that TG provide a list of changes in all versions of
XYDOS and XYWIN after 4.000. I can then post it for downloading
and list it in CATALOG.DOC so that future subscribers can find
out about it.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania