Re: Happy Thanksgiving -- and a question

At 07:03 PM 11/22/2007, Harry Binswanger wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to our little band.

And . . . Has anyone tried the 6.0 version of Tame?

I have it installed on a desktop Dell XP Pro at work, my experiment machine. Seems to work fine, but, frankly, I have not played with it enough (Tested the tell-tale numlock, repeat rate and so forth) to issue a report on its reliability and its bugs. I think I can muck with it some Tuesday and Wednesday. NB: on my home desktop where I'm finishing a manuscript I'm sticking to Pre7 till the end of the year.

Michael Norman