Re: Backup software

>>Was O&O DiskImage one of the ones you tried ?

Not for the system-transfer (LapLink-style) function. I remember trying other features and not finding any reason to use it instead of what I use now. I would guess that properly-working system-transfer software is something like the elixir of life. It’s conceivable that it exists somewhere, but no one has ever found it, and I wouldn’t pay money to anyone who claims to be selling it.