Re: TTG Presence

:   If you've got the email addresses in their :  headers, it's
time to email them and tell :   them what's up. They may have sent
a letter : but not subscribed, therefor never saw the :  to and
fro of discussion.

Quite so, Daniel.

When Dick Williams revealed what TTG has been doing I emailed him
an explanatory note and a copy of the Welcome document. He
responded that Nathan had sent him the Welcome.

Nathan, have you done that in previous instances of postings to
the list obviously addressed to TTG? If not, I'd be glad to do a
similar mailing to the names I mentioned (except Dick and Father
Bucko, of course). I'm not sure the mailing or explanation should
come from me, however. If TTG leaves its messages as they are,
perhaps an explanation and Welcome should be routine if it's not
already. (I'm suggesting, not volunteering.)  --annie

====================== annie fisher | nyc | okAnnie@xxxxxxxx