OS wars -- Was: DOSiX hoax?

No, Harry, I think it's called "loss leaders" and "restraint of trade." Not too different from dumping, perhaps. But I certainly agree with you on the choice of Netscape.

The Justice Dept's grab for Bill Gates' money, however, may be something akin to their nailing of Al
Capone for income tax evasion as the only handle they could grab the guy with. Income tax, I ask
you!

And for those of you who love Bill, this is not to suggest that he's in the same league with big Al.

After all, Capone never reached the billionaire level.

cheers,
charles in tokyo