Re: View-O Speedo ?

Jordan, we provide a file "CHARSET" in the XY4 directory. This file is a
complete listing of the XyWrite character set, including the characters and the
position numbers within the set. You can call the file to the screen and enter
the Typeface command of the SPEEDO font you wish. Then you can go into graphic
view or print the file. I would recommend that you format the file into
snaking columns and a relatively small point size, as this file is large. The
XyWrite character set listed at the end of the Customization Guide also lists
which character numbers are Bitstream (SPEEDO). You would have to
cross-reference this against the printout, or the screen view.

SysOp