Conversion to Microsoft Word

To all and sundry,

Thanks for the advice on this conversion process. I had tried it before
asking but had been unsuccessful. From Mr. Holmgren, I learned that my
mistake was that I had been assuming that the filter listed for "Word"
(w4w05) was the filter I needed. w4w44 (for Word for Windows) works
reasonably well, though not perfectly. It will do what I need it to do.

And by the way, I am still interested in what the /n and /v switches do.
Sorry if my curiousity causes some to wax poetic with sarcasm, but I take
the attitude that if I can find out more about the options these short
programs give me, maybe I can actually do more with them. And I see nothing
wrong with asking those who might already know.

Regardless, I do appreciate the flood of advice my query caused. You helped
solve my problem.

Bob

Bob Zimmerman
28-19 42nd Street, #D-1