Re: This time a real clip bug: it crashes...

Generally, closing down apps when you're finished with them is good practice; Redmond Rubbish is NOT really a multitasking opsys.
XP is. Good isolation of virtual machines from each other. Don't think I've
ever seen the Blue Screen of Death with XP. I leave Eudora, even two
instance of Eudora, open all the time, as well as one or more iterations of
Firefox (which doesn't always add tabs, clicking on things often opens new
iterations), and Xy. Xy along with NotaBene works fine too.

And I had only occasional trouble with multitasking in Win98.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx