Re: Cursor denoting Insert mode inTame

At 06:56 PM 8/6/2008, Si Wright wrote:
I finally got around to installing... Tame 5.1 in my small-screen computers. It worked immediately...Except: On one computer (the lovely Fujitsu P1610), now there's only one kind of cursor, a blinking underscore. It's the same in all the available fonts. Without Tame, I had a blinking box when using Insert mode and the underscore when not. I'm not attached to the box--I'd just like something to differentiate the two modes. On the other (Fujitsu U810) the box/underscore difference still exists. Exact same XY4 installation (copy-and-paste), same Tame. So I think it's hardware.
Put the cursor on the icon on the left side of the title bar in the
TAME console box, left click to get the drop-down menu. Select
View->Cursor Display. First select the *Hide Text Cursor While Busy*
option. And see if this gives you the cursor you want, which should
be defined in settings.dfl; as an example,

DF CR=113,79,102,0

This gives me a block gray, non-blinking cusor on my dark blue screen.
If that doesn't work, go back to the drop-down dialog and try Select View->Cursor Display->Full Size and see what happens. Let us know.
Michael Norman