Re: CP437 Routine

Robert,
Thanks for your explanation. The routines answer a real need. Years ago PCMagazine published a utility--KBX.com--that was useful for inserting special characters. As to the logic of the routines in U2, I had overlooked the possibility that someone might want to insert special characters in the command line (in search and replace operations e.g.). Sorry to trouble you and Carl. Grateful for your help.

Robert Grigg