Pgm to increase point size

I have written a pair of XY4 pgms that increment/decrement the font size in
points, in analogy with Word's ctrl> and ctrl< keys. Presuppositions: that
default uv is set to points (df uv=pt,pt in settings.dfl) that a new window
is available and default NW is non-zero. Will not work in expanded mode; fun
to use in WYSIWYG mode, when loaded onto a key. Note: if you run this when a
block is defined, make sure your cursor is within that block--then it
increments/decrements ONLY that block. Neat.

(Note to Robert and Carl: yes, I know that opening a window is inelegant,
but I couldn't find another way to do it that works because  seems
neither to be a number nor an ordinary string.)

Upsize.pgm: {SX01,{VASZ}}XD BX ne ___.tmpQ2 {PV01}BX seb
 /,/Q2 DF LE DF {SV02}{SX03,{PV02}+1}BX abQ2 BX sz {PV03}ptQ2 {EX}

Downsize.pgm:

 {SX01,{VASZ}}XD BX ne ___.tmpQ2 {PV01}BX seb
 /,/Q2 DF LE DF {SV02}{SX03,{PV02}-1}BX abQ2 BX sz {PV03}ptQ2 {EX}

The usual translation from emailable to XPL characters applies.

Enjoy.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx