pelotron and drivers and trouble

While Patricia may not know what a Peloton is she certainly knows drivers.  I had ordered a new pc from dell without a windows operating system.  Patricia was right that  drivers would be a problem.  Without windows drivers I could not get it to read my external hard drive or the cd or dvd burner/readers even after hours of their tech support.  I returned it and ordered another pc, this time with xp.

My new pc with xp has now been delivered. I have partitioned it into ten 23gb logical fat 32 drives.  the minimum drive you can order with an amd chip is 250gb. Before my old pc which had xp died I had copied everything to an external hard drive.  In turn I than copied xy and my  other dos word processors onto my new pc into the same drives on which they resided in my old pc.  wordperfect loads perfectly.  xy which was on my c drive  on my old pc and is located in the same directory on my new pc loads fine until the last step when it goes blank.  Any suggestions.  I am using the same monitor on this pc as I used on my old pc.  I have 4 gigs of ram, an amd athelon processor 64X 2 core processor 2.10 ghz.  My old pc had a somewhat slower amd chip also athelon and two gigs of ram.

Thanks

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx