Re: SmartWords, Dumb Question

Nick Clifford:
>But I still don't know what it is. An add-on to XyWrite? a new kind of
>XyWrite? For XyWin or XyDos or both? Do I want it? What will it do for the
>pursuit of my happiness?

It is the elusive XYwrite 5 aka NotaBene, which for reasons only know to
its marketeers will offered to the world as "SmartWords".
The really strange thing is the timing. Just now I had decided that after
years of false announcements SM was definitely fictionware and mailed off
my order for NotaBene, and voila, out comes the XYwrite boss and says that
November 8 will be the day.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo