Re: Pseudo-bug

On 12/07/95 at 08:28 AM,
  nsivin@xxxxxxxx (Nathan Sivin) said:

:>What knocked the various functions out was that I had Bob
:>Holmgren's STACK program in my keyboard, and of course
:>activated every time I used ESC or F9 to send a command. I
:>have taken it out for the moment, and have had no further
:>trouble. I also realize I no longer need the program, since the Reopen
:>function in ENHANCE makes up for the failing in XYDOS 4's built-in stack,
                    should read: makes up for one of the many

:>namely ignoring CALL commands.

                     --David

David Auerbach
auerbach@xxxxxxxx