Re: general curiosity of Xy and bugs

>>Ken Frank of TTG implied in a recent message to Auerback that they don't log any complaints or bugs, even in a casual way.

That was not at all what I said. We maintain an extensive log of
reported bugs. What I said was that as a practical matter a developer
can only afford to devote a limited amount of time trying to reproduce a
reported bug, and if there are materials necessary to reliably make it
happen, it is more likely to get addressed if those materials are
resubmitted, since those materials may not be easily found if they were
submitted some time ago.

K.