Re: XyWrite III*

----- Original Message -----
From: Yo Intl.
To: ;
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: XyWrite III*

> I use XY-III under Windoze 98 with a colour printer -- an HP DeskJet 890C.
> Don't ask about drivers or setup or the like -- I just plugged the thing
in and it
> worked right away. And as long as there there are no problems, I am not
going
> to look for any. Never wake sleeping Microsoft dogs...
and better. What gives?

Many thanks for the info. I certainly agree, "Don't fix it if it ain't
broke." I'm checking into the 890C, but so far it sounds like it can't
print more than 200 dots per inch. That's a little thin for what I need it
for, but if one HP can do it, why not another?

My experience with any kind of advice from HP has also been a little thin,
though, so it may take some time.

Thanks again!

Paul Millikin
pmillikin@xxxxxxxx