Re: More tedium

rachel wrote:

> The only way to fix this is to quite xy and restart. If I stay away from
> the caps lock key then I am ok. But the moment I press it, I'm screwed.
>
> Btw, I've tried disabling the key; doesn't seem to work.
>
> This problem doesn't occur in any other program. Perhaps I need a more
> up-to-date keyboard file?

The .KBD file can be problematic in many cases, either through something in it
that is wrong (in which case you would normally get a "Bad xxxx= " error msg.,
and the file would not load), or due to XY's kbd handler clashing with
something else, probably at the OS level. The joker in your deck is your
running under Virtual PC on a Mac: I have no idea what further issues that
might introduce to this situation.

Jordan