RE: Xywrite as a DTP in pressrooms

" I was also fascintated by a comment someone made the other day. (Was it
" D. Say?) Someone mentioned an OS/2 version of XyWrite that was once used
" by some of the big Chicago newspapers. Does such a creature really
" exist?? How can I get my hands on a copy??
" ----
" Phil Ferreira " ferreira@xxxxxxxx
"
--------  See "Bestinfo" reference below -----
They Seybold Conferences (some scan Lexis/Nexis) used to
mention XYwrite as an engine, though not often with OS/2