Subscribing to this list

Don't know whether it was my whining that set things in motion or
whether the list processor is just uncommonly slow (in these days of
almost instant turnaround), but I just received the automated welcome
message and seem now to be subscribed with my Oz address, about 15
hours after I sent off the original request.
Now I hope it won't subscribe me twice because of the two different
messages I sent, but if it does, I figure I just need to send an
unsubscribe command and wait about a day...

Anyhow, sorry for the use of bandwidth.

Wolfgang Bechstein
bechstein@xxxxxxxx