Re: log files in NB?

Tim:
Thank you twice -- first, for having written a routine that I have used
repeatedly over the years, especially when I had more than one project
going, and secondly for taking the time to provide such a full explanation.
Much appreciated on both counts. Perhaps someone from NB monitoring this
list will take a second look and find a way to duplicate your work. Who
knows? They may even ask you for help!
Richard

BTW: Leslie Bailer, thank you for looking into it as well. When I finish my
current assignment, I may experiment with the keyboard file and see what
happens. If you hear about a large explosion on the west coast, just assume
that it blew up in my face!