Re: XY on tiny screen (OT)

--- Si Wright  wrote:

> My quest for ultraportability has now led me to the
> Fujitsu U810, which has a 5.6" screen at 1024x600.

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/fujitsu-lifebook-u810/4507-3121_7-32600944.html?tag=sub

I'm not familiar with that model, but Fujitsus have a
rather good reputation, generally. The one I'm most
curious about is the Asus EEE (all solid state) -- but
probably only after they get to a 16G model. 4, or
even 8G, sounds dubious to me, for XP. (I think it
was originally designed with Linux in mind.)

Assuming it would be possible to run XY4 or NB on it,
I'm still very unsure if a screen that size lends
itself to *practical* use for writing / editing.

 Jordan