Re: Function keys and Windows 95

I didn't see any responses to the below query. I run Xywrite 3.54 under
Windows95 at work and home, by cracky, At work, Windows95 "intercepts"
F1-F10 until the next keystroke. That is, hitting Alt-F5 does nothing
until the next key is hit, at which point it deletes a line. It's the
same story programming XPL with Scroll Lock on. F5 doesn't produce the
"BC" character until the next key is hit.
Mysteriously, F1-F10 function normally under Xywrite/Windows95 on my
home PC. I've compared dozens of Windows95 settings on the two machines
and haven't found a relevant difference.
Can anyone enlighten me as to what might be going on?

Greg Reeves
greeves@xxxxxxxx