RE: XyWrite Windows

Phil:

On Friday, October 31, 1997 6:50 PM, Phil Smith [SMTP:phil@xxxxxxxx] wrote:

> >FYI, in my version of the XyWrite Keyboard .KBD file, I have each XyWrite
> >window set up under the Shift-(Number Pad) number. This way one can
> >visualize each window as being under the number pad numbers, like a
> >miniture monitor screen. This makes it easy when I teach XyWrite, and I
> >have some clients who (to them) normally work with seven to nine windows
> >open at once.
>

> Neat idea. Mind if I steal it and use it?
>
> Phil Smith

Have at it. Here is the .KBD stuff:
;;7 Windows
71=#7
;; 8
72=#8
;; 9
73=#9
;; 4
75=#4
;; 5
76=#5
;; 6
77=#6
;; 1
79=#1
;; 2
80=#2
;; 3
81=#3

Or one key, say #7, could be used to call up my phone log
and set up a search:
71=#7,BC,C,A, ,F,:,\,Z,W,C,\,X,Y,\,P,H,O,N,E,XC,BC,S,E,A,R,C,H, ,/,/,CL

Say hello to James Kay if you know and run into him.

TR...