XY4 DOS 4.017 Fix ???

In January, I decided to send some money off to TTG to get an
EDITOR.EXE upgrade. The 4.015 I had been using was a year old
at that point, and it seemed likely that some bugs might have
been fixed in the interim.

In due course, I received 4.016. As TTG soon acknowledged,
Page-Line View (previously known as Formatted View) is seriously
broken in 4.016 and may result in lost data. So I went back to
4.015, and have been waiting.

The 4.016 .EXE is dated 10-12-94, so the defect has been "out
there" for just over eight months.

I would like to get some of the pre-4.016 bugs behind me, but I
really need P-L View and am stuck at 4.015.

I would not be adverse to purchasing a subscription to an
upgrade program, which would provide say two or three
maintenance releases per year, some tech notes, updated printer
files, etc. Xyquest used to do something like this, and it was
quite useful. How is TTG going to survive if it doesn't
generate some revenue from existing users?  (As for Xy Win, no
thanks.)

 Thomas J. Hawley    tjh@xxxxxxxx
 New York      fax +1 212 475 8764