Re: Who Command -Reply

I've been battling with America Online over this issue for weeks.

Everytime I logon to AOL, I get some junk Email from someobody or other.
When I try to reply, indicating my extreme displeasure, I get a message
back saying "Mail underliverable". I ranted and raved to AOL about this,
since I hate having to spend money online dealing with junk Email. Their
response was "sorry, charlie, nothing we can do."

I put junk email right up there with telephone solicitors in irritating aspects
of modern life.

Steve

>>> Peter Feldmann  04/11/96 10:40am
>>>
>This is to notify you that the WHO command on the list server no
>longer works. Our sysop disabled it because a hacker was using it to
>send junk email to private addresses taken from it, and when
>confronted, threatened to intensify the nuisance.

Ain't life charming???  :-)

Some day, someone's going to come up with a way to remove therse kinds
of idiots from the net. We do have modern technology, right?

Peter Feldmann