Re: XY in DosBox (XP) -- come again?

At 02:15 11.04.2004 -0400, Robert Holmgren wrote:
>Come on, Rene. The context was the notion of "glory" in the ancient world, and
>continuities of mindset to the present. Not modern politics. The relevance of
>Wolfowitz is -- what, exactly? And if Wolfowitz, why not Shinseki?

Because Wolfowitz was the intellect behind the idea to remove Saddam Hussein by force.
If you had read his speeches you would know that.

>But wait a minute: if I repeat that in my "sig", then it is not part of "the
>message", right? In each and every Email -- hundreds and hundreds of them --

"Hundreds and hundreds"? You flatter me. Or did you read Catcher in the Rye recently...
Anyway, no sig now (although there are certainly enough worthy quotes out there).

--
--Rene