Re: overcoming the XP lag

Carl Distefano wrote:

I don't mean to sidetrack this technical thread, but, when time
permits, would someone explain to me the apparent obsession with
getting Xy to run in a window?

In my case, running XyWrite in a window lets me use my customized font
screen, very legible and comfortable, far superior to the default full screen font. I have also tested some alternate full screen fonts but the matrix is too visible on a big monitor like mine. 120 dpi fonts give a better screen.

Best regards, Manuel Castelao