Re: Macrons in Xywrite

In article <950203150712_12061497@xxxxxxxx>, OkAnnie@xxxxxxxx
wrote:

| One word: PostScript. | | No typographic or graphical need too demanding. Good enough for the
| publishing industry and available to all. ... Printer with a PostScript
| interpreter not required: Software PS interpreters have drivers to print PS
| code to nearly any printer. ≪RM72≫

I didn't know this was possible. Where would I find a PS
interpreter for the HP 4L?

Actually, my "typesetting" needs are pretty simple. Being able
to use typographer's quotes, arithmetic symbols, and the macron
(and being able to write the occasional German or French proper
name) would cover most situations I've run into until now. The
7J symbol set on the HP printer will likely do for the moment.
But then, who knows what sort of work I'll be asked to do into
the future.

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play:
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan