Re: XyWr Win

Ami Pro manages a column indicator, but they are always in graphics mode. Even
their so-called draft mode is a graphical display.  From your reply, I'm not
sure if I should assume that everthing I asked about (except the file list --
thanks!!) is not possible and is a wish list item or if some of them may be
doable and methods will be described in a later message.  Looking forward to
finding out.                     THANKS -- Mike