Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

J R FOX  wrote:
>>I would expect the s/n was still present somewhere inside our *original* Editor.Exe files.<<
Good idea, but apparently not. I have the old 4.018 editor.exe in my
XyArchive floder, and looked at it in List, both ASCII and HEX views. No
go. After reading Robert's advice (but please, no skinning of cats; I'm
an ailurophile from way back), I looked at my manuals, and though I
found nothing PRINTED I did find that I had prudently written in a
serial no. and date of receipt on the inside cover. So I looked for that
in List. Still no go. Of course, it does seem improbable that NB would
have all those XyQuest and TTG S/Ns.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PS I thought I did see some notice of downloading the v. 8 Beta, but perhaps that was just for registered users.
PMG