De: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx [mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] En nombre de Carl Distefano
Enviado el: jueves, 01 de octubre de 2015 5:06
Para: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: New version of vDos

Reply to note from Edward Mendelson  Wed, 30 Sep
2015 22:47:27 -0400

> The latest (1 October 2015) version of vDos, with sources, is now
> http://vdos.info/download.html
>
> I don't know whether it will be easy or hard to update vDosXy to to
> the latest version, but the old version of vDosXy will certainly
> continue to work.

New releases of vDos are irrelevant to XyWriters unless they address the fundamental difference in
keyboard handling that XyWrite requires, or unless our benefactor Peter a/k/a catastrophicanomaly
(a) makes the necessary updates to his vDosXy fork, and, in the process, (b) cures the instability
of the last release of vDoxXy.

Unless that happens, I'll remain wedded to the penultimate version of vDosXy, to wit ...

12/15/2014 07:21 PM      376,320 vDos.exe

... which, though not perfect, is quite good enough.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx