Re: Off-topic request for assistance

Re Win98: You'll get over being flummoxed. There's nothing particularly hard
or tricky about Win98, once you've had it around a little while.

Most likely, you can find a CD that'll teach you the basics of how to find
things, move windows around, etc. I can't suggest a specific CD, but I'm
sure there are plenty out there. I like CDs for basic instruction, because,
unlike a book, they tell you where to click and you see the results on the
screen.

Don't know about e-mail forwarding. Like Nathan, I suggest that you bypass
the freebies. I use a local ISP that's reliable and relatively cheap. Ask
computerly types in your area what they like.

Walter Jowers, Nashville
E-mail: walter.jowers@xxxxxxxx
Biz website: http://www.nashscene.com/~housesense