Re: Re Xy on VISTA--sleep mode

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Has anyone with these keyboard problems on laptops tried using an external keyboard? What happened?
I don't understand how one could have problems, given that real DOS is
used in Win98. If DOS is DOS, and Xy is Xy, how could the hardware
make a difference? Or was there a difference with DOS programs other
than Xy, too?
No, Harry. this is not Win98, and ergo not DOS. These are people running XP (I think I'm the only one still using 98, and I'm not right now). And XP does not have real DOS underlyng it, only a VDM,

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx