Re: Translating XyWin to Word or WordStar

> K-Mac:
> > Data disk s and tapes w ere scatter ed under and across the s everal
> > tabl es, and a mor tally wound ed CD-ROM wa s pinned und er the
> > caste r of one of th e chairs. As sorted firs t-generati on computer
> > components and test gea r formed pre carious mou nds of metal and
> > plastic in the corne rs. There wa s a jumble of cables on th e seat
> > of Hor ton's chair , and a saggi ng, badly ov erloaded sh elf of
>

> Interesting -- I haver never seen this sort of thing in my converted
> files. Did you read Tom Roche's message? I think he is spot on -- this
> definitely walks and quacks like misunderstood soft hyphens. Turn your
> soft hyphen function off, and I bet your problem will be solved.

Hi, Rene.

I did read Tom's message. Unfortunately, hyphenation is OFF, and
always has been.

    Michael

  ---] Michael Paul McDowell, writing as Michael P. Kube-McDowell
  ---] Author of THE QUIET POOLS and STAR WARS: THE BLACK FLEET CRISIS
  ---] Web Site: http://www.sff.net/people/K-Mac
  ---] Newsgroup: sff.people.Kube-McDowell at server NEWS.SFF.NET