PSEUDOCODE TO XYW

XY-> Here's a little program that can change the pseudocode we write for these
 -> listings into executable XPL. NOTE: *this* listing is *not* written in th
 -> proper pseudocode for automatic conversion. See the notes below.

 -> sequence ::A: :A: : means "literal colon followed by two wildcard A
 -> characters followed by a literal colon". Notice also that the function cal
 -> are to be followed by a space. The colon should provide enough of a visual
 -> clue in pseudocode listings. Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to get X
 -> automatically converted to pseudocode. I'll let you know if I figure it ou

I like the idea of it very much; you'd probably want to add some
additional changes to characters that don't come through in the
7-bit range, such as epsilon. And you might want to add some kind
of error checking for function calls that aren't functions.

For going to pseudo code, you could try string comparisons or
cursor jumps to determine what to focus @CNV on.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx