Re: Screw the Rules

** Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 6 Apr 1997 06:35:04 -0400 (EDT)

> Robert wrote:

>> Best procedure is to dedicate an antique clunker
>> modem to a port and give it the exclusive task of dialing voice calls.

Further, I use the modem -- managed by a XyWrite phone directory notebook and the
new version of DIAL.PM -- to log into bank accounts automatically to get balances
(the modem issues all the credit card numbers, PIN codes, and other corpo-rant
technobabble), to navigate voice mail systems, etc. Works well.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx