Re: OFFSET

So what is "double sided mode"? Are you saying that a left and right offset
only works on a printer which does duplex printing? I'm printing the copy on
the LJ-III, but the document will have final printing in our repro. office
double-sided. I'm maybe a little tired, but I think I can picture what the
pages would look like when i print them on double sided printer, and they look
wrong...to me, anyway. The left margin on the odd numbered pages is shifted to
the right. I want the right margin on the even numbered pages to be shifted to
the left, but it too is shifted to the left. Help! Dan